The Japan Forum website (hereafter “this site”) is operated by the Japan Forum (TJF) to present an overview of its objectives, describe its programs, and supply related information.
Please access and use this site after reading the following site policy and agreeing with its terms. Those who access and use the resources on this site are deemed to have read the site policy below and agreed with its terms.
Linking to This Site
- Any person or entity is free to create links to this site without express permission. However, when the content of the website that provides links to this site is judged to be inappropriate, such as containing content that is offensive, disruptive to public order and morals, or that defames TJF or third parties, TJF may request the website operators to revise or terminate the links. They must promptly discontinue links to the TJF site.
- TJF does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information found at any website that provides links to this site.
- Links to this site do not imply affiliation or any other special relationship between TJF and the person or entity operating the website.
- The copyright to the information, texts, photographs, images, and audio of this site belongs to TJF unless otherwise stated. Some content on this site is provided with the consent of the copyright holders.
- The content of this site may be projected, reproduced, or printed for private use within the scope of the law. However, we ask that the information, images, etc. available on this site not be placed in an environment where it will be viewed by third parties.
- TJF strictly prohibits the reproduction, alteration, distribution or other abuse of the contents of this site for any purpose other than private.
- The content of this site may be quoted or reproduced for non-profit,
educational purposes within the scope of the law. In this case, please give a credit line reading as follows:
for example, "Source: The Japan Forum."
The users need to get TJF’s permission in advance in order to distribute the content of this site widely in print form or via the Internet.
TJF collects information from people who use this site within the scope necessary to ensure the smooth
operation of services provided through the TJF websites.
The collected information is handled with discretion within the scope of the purpose of use.
Exemption of Responsibility
- TJF does not guarantee that this site is completely free of mistaken content, falsification by third parties or errors resulting from uncontrollable factors. TJF does not assume responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of this site or the information found herein.
- The URL and contents of this site are subject to change and deletion without prior notice.
- TJF does not guarantee that the content of this site is without error or continually up-to-date.
- While TJF adopts reasonable security measures to prevent the leakage of personal information that can identify individual users of this site, TJF does not guarantee complete security.
Recommended User Environment
Some pages of this site use PDF files for the convenience of handling voluminous documents.
To view PDF files, it is necessary to download Adobe Reader software.
It is available free of charge at the link below.
Other Plug-in Software
Adobe Flash Player
Windows Media Player http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx
For more information about the operation of this site, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org