Participants / Tokyo

Yabi-chan▲ Impressions

My friend and I (right).

Region : Okinawa

Introducing myself :

I want to have a variety of friends, who are warm, but can also respect my personal space. I like to talk and I like to make people laugh.  Overall, I have a cheerful personality.

When the photography competition approaches, I often stay in our club room, taking photos and making prints.  When I am free, I often gossip with my friends.

Some of my hobbies are listening to music, doing graffiti, chatting, using my PC, and taking photos.

【Top】
My friend and I (right). As I have so many friendly, cheerful, and funny friends, I have such a wonderful time beaming with smiles every day.
Tropical fruits.
Tropical fruits.
In Japan, bananas, pineapples and mangos are grown only in Okinawa, the southern tropical island. There are many shops in Okinawa which sell these fruits. If you visit, the sales clerks will tell you to “Try some!”
Miyuki Beach.
Miyuki Beach.
There are many beautiful beaches with white sand in Okinawa. In the strong tropical sunshine, many people play on the beach, becoming kids again.
Nuchigusui supermarket.
Nuchigusui supermarket.
In Okinawan dialect, “nuchi” means life, and “gusui” means medicine. It is named so because the store sells health food. There are many of those stores around.